Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Scrapbook Photos

Apparently in 1986 - in the age before digital cameras and Photoshop - I cut up the majority of my photographs and put them into a Senior Memories scrapbook. I'll see what I can do to scan in some of the interesting stuff. Here's a first attempt. Click on the photos for a more legible version.


Brian as a communist, Mrs. Woolard as a Blues Brother, Peter, Sarah Sera, Jack, Heather, Charles, Dolly, Dana, and way too many pictures of me.



Lots of people in here. Sherry, Jeff, Erica, Russell, and Kent, Shelley, Marissa, and others. Who did I miss?

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Scott said...

I believe that picture in the bottom right was one of the times that we decided to have a "formal" lunch in the cafeteria. We brought in tablecloths, candles, etc. and pushed a few tables together. This picture looks like it was done around Christmas, but I don't really remember any details.

It seemed funny at the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home