Friday, September 16, 2005

A disclaimer

I have taken the liberty of posting a few pictures from our school days. I have several albums full and would like to post more. However if anyone does not want to have any pictures of themselves on this site, please let me know. My intent is only to share some memories from simpler times.

If you would like to post your own pictures, please feel free to do so. I have e-mailed the username and password to the Brian Bergin's Enloe e-mail list so that alumni may modify this blog. I only ask that you not post anything that will upset anyone unless you have their permission.

Since 20 years have passed, I grant permission for you to embarrass me with pictures from my geekier days. My wife and kids always enjoy a laugh at my expense. ;-)

Chip Lanier

5 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Tina Lanier said...

I bet we already have Chip's geekiest pictures - but the kids and I would love to see what everyone else has. I'm betting if you asked, your family would love to see a sample from your high school days, too!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Chip,

Great idea. I've blogrolled it and linked to it and when I get a chance I'll be sure to post photographs of horrid haircuts to it.

(By the way, I removed some spam comments - just to see if I could.)

Scott Wilkinson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home