Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another Scrapbook

I also had a page of photo cut-outs. (I have a suspicion that Scott and I knew the same photographer. cough cough, Russell, cough) My page long since fell apart, but I kept all the photos. Scanned all the Enloe ones back in and made a new scrapbook page out of them...




As before, click on the thumbnail to see a bigger copy. I notice a few of these were taken at NCSU after 1986, but not much after.

-- Charles Brabec (no, I don't know enough about blogs to use my own account. heh.)

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Charles,

Good point. I bet Russell has all sorts of pictures he could post. I don't think I ever saw him in high school without a camera.

I noticed that his email address has changed. The one that I have and the one on Brian's page are obsolete. If you know his new one, see if you can get him to post some of his photo collection (assuming he still has it).

-Scott

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Judielaine said...

Ha, proof my hair was naturally blonde at some point. But i would have denied owning a shirt like that. Oh, horrors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home